helloooo :]

aaaohhh i'm so tired today.you asking me why?heyy friends! just now at my school has kawad kaki ohh shit ! i hate it.yaa i know kawad kaki for discipline but i'm tired.u know what?they taught us from start school until the expiration of the school ==' but at least i got my new experience of kawad kaki from the army.I proud ! haha .before I go into marching order(kawad kaki), but it is not too tired until like want to faint.when i under the hot sun,i pray to God.I asking for raining,but the commander gave a warning,if raining we must kawad kaki also ! aaa .hey man u know i'm tired.i don't want to be an army like u dudde ! haha .anyway,today is the best day,enjoy even not too much,be serious like a lion,tired,bathing in sweat and smile .haha .kbaii .I want to go to bed.goodnight guyss Zzzzz :)

No comments: