PMR just around the corner !!!!!!

This is a conversation with my mom --->

Mom: dila,have you done prepared for your pmr?

dila: not really mom.why?

Mom: u asked me why ?oh my dear you know that you'll be sit on the PMR.COMING SOOON ! you
know?

dila: yaa i know mom but ...

mom: its not for time " but " ! if i ask u again after this u must say " yes mom i'm ready ! "

dila: I'm not sure.

mom: pls don't broken my heart .

dila: God ! she said like that .I didn't meant want to hurt her heart.but I'm try for keep on for this racing! (my heart said) okey mom I'll :)

mom: that is my daughter .GOODDD ! :]

====>> do u thinking what I'm thinking now?huh .I mean how to avoid from the bad ? I'm little bit stress.but I'm in a BIG STRESS with the coming pmr ! :'(


# Dear God,please help me !



No comments: