yuhuuu everbody :)
     Assalamualaikum .ngee ^^ have been long time i never update this blog .why? hmm busy lah weyh.prepare for my TRIAL PMR in august ! ohh shitt ! tennsssssioooonn ! wanna be crazy.haha.throw away about my busy bussiness for a while .i wanna to enjoy this night.but in the moment .hee,yauu whats up guys ? everything ok?having a new story ? wow ! like amazing .haha .how is it now?little tired?don't know how to say ?or what ?what i talking about ! ohh stupid rubbish thing .hohoho.what I'm doing now?surely finish my study.and important is MISS my Dear :'( .sayang,i want you :( sdg menggila rndu kamu :( you too right ?wait hah i update my blog first.what to say ?emm ..err.. em.. I don't know lah .nothing to say KOT .em..hah i get to go now .want to text him .bye bye :)


beloved:
adilah khalidah :)

No comments: